November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving, Black Friday-The works....

As you know Thanksgivng just passed,and my grandmama
came up from the Virgin Islands( my homeland) for her birthday,
which was today....SO LEAVE A COMMENT AND SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Anyway.. It was AWESOME!!! We ate, and ate, and ate.. then we all started
feeling so tired! Even the pets was feeling stuffed.. because they ate thanksgiving dinner too!!
My mom took a picture of me and Felix snoozing...
Then I took a picture of grandma sleeping...

Then after I woke, I caught felix sleeping in the wardrobe amongst the shoes...



Moving on to Black Friday!!!
We went to Jcpenny and I finally got all the clothes that I needed..
NEEDED not WANT ... there is a very big difference, and this time
it's not want!! Then we went to go take our family portrait at Jcpenny
also.. i took this picture of my brother kyle..

He was trying on this ridiculas elmo hat!!!
He looked really cute!!


No comments:

Post a Comment