This spaghetti sauce is so simple, I thought pictures weren't
Parsley or cilantro
26 oz. can of Hunts premium Four Cheese pasta sauce
( Make sure the canned sauce is room temperature )
1 Garlic clove, chopped
1/2 of a medium sized onion, chopped
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1. Defrost your meatballs. Don't heat them up completely.
2. Combine oil, onions, and garlic in a pot on medium-high.
3. Add your sauce. Reduce fire to medium-low, and let simmer for 5 min .
4. Add meatballs . and let simmer for another 5 min.
5. Pour the sauce over your pasta, top with Parmesan cheese, and use the cilantro or parsley for garnish.