December 9, 2011

Pick ups from last weekend...

Last weekend I went to Ironwood, up in Newberry Springs
and I went to the ezra retreat for the first time ever!
I loooved it!! I got to make a bunch of new friends,  and also meet a bit of old friends..
And I got to take time out and really evaluate my walk
with the Lord and it really helped me.
Here are some pictures I took with my top list of
friends up at Ironwood

This is noah, he was a sponsor. He made me laugh
many a time...
and this was my counciler, her name is Amanda..
(aaah  memories!!)

and this is leeane, she was the brightest
person I had ever met!!!


and this is Emma,she is also a funny person...


and this is Jessica, she is a very kindhearted girl
she is so nice.. it's amazing


this is Josiah...He is  very a sweet fellow...
He's very nice..

and that is the end of my little clique that went on at Ironwood!

No comments:

Post a Comment