November 25, 2011

Felties and Rice warmers!!!

I've been trying to make felt flower bobby pins, because I don't like
those big bulky ones...(it depends) so I thought, hrmmm....
I should make my own!!!
Anyway this is what I came up with...I took some pictures
for you to ganderize (gander.. get it!!?) at ...



I also made some rice warmers... If you dont know what a rice warmer is
let me explain to you right ... now...
 You put rice in like a sock or ..ahem .... you sew a little bag and
put rice in it, and you heat it up in the micro. for 30 secs-1 min. and it warms your hands!!
But the catch is , they must completely cool before you heat 'em up again...and every now and
then you need to get new ones so the rice won't burn....See what I made



And then I thought I should embroider some.. to make it cute.. I made these for a
friend of mine.. she loved   'em....

Please be kind and do not reproduce for sale, Do NOT  use my pictures without my
permission.. Use pictures of what YOU made to show your fans!!
thank you!!



No comments:

Post a Comment