November 30, 2011

What a long week.....

My week consisted of me finally finishing my slouchy beret, making pom-pom clips, and taking pictures of my cat !!
I like how I did it, it's actually a beanie I made extra big and decreased to my taste.
Very simple. I took some pics of me wearing it, so you can see.
I'm my own camera man!


This is the chubby side of my face...


P.S. My eyes aren't closed!! Then I decided I was gonna add a pom-pom.
A brown one!!!

Then I thought I should add another one, A RED ONE!!!!




I made this pom-pom hair clip... It's my first one!!!


I was trying to take a picture of my cat, Felix, but he can't take a picture
for nothing...He doesn't like pictures because of the flash...but even without the flash he
won't take one. This is the best picture I've gotten so far!!


Look at him!!! So calm and sleepy!! He's so stink'n cute!!


No comments:

Post a Comment