November 9, 2011

Late school afternoons....

So my friend miss maggie's  birthday was on wednesday... and NOBODY TOLD ME...then they're all like ...
"AAAH ... WINNIE WHERES MY PRESENT....",

AND I GO, " For what...",

They're all like ..." HOW COULD YOU FORGET !!!? "

All i could say was, "  You didnt tell me... maybe ill give you a belated present...oh well"

And then they walk away feeling embarrased for giving me such.. short.. notice.

Anyway I was  over at  Ordinary Mommy Design and i saw her recipe for sugar + spiced walnuts and
thought i should make some. At first i though what s the point, I don't even like walnuts.. yet...THEY...WERE...AWESOME!!!!! 
( I think you  should try the recipe yourself  ) 
So i decided im gonna make some for my friend miss maggie... also im gonna whip up some 
Soft winter slippers and wish her happy B-Day  at her surprise party this weekend.... These are the type of slippers I make....



They're mary jane slippers without the strap...
( i dont like the strap cause what if the person i make 'em for has back problems or something,like my mom)


No comments:

Post a Comment